Google

Twenty-Ten

Turning 30 and I thought that I might have something of interest to tell the world. Comments are always welcomed!

July 17, 2005

100 Things About Moi






1. I was born and raised in Canada
2. I've only ever travelled throughout North America
3. I've been on 2 bus trips... scary
4. I survived Spring Break in Daytona once
5. I've been to Disney World once
6. I hate roller coaster rides
7. I am terrified of drowning in the open ocean
8. I love red wine
9. My drink is dark rum and coke (alcohol)
10. Ice tea is my other drink (non-alcohol)
11. My favourite foods are: roast beef, turkey, pasta
12. Ice Cream is my downfall :)
13. I'm addicted to winning
14. 20 Black is my lucky number in roulette
15. My dog, Marshall, is the joy in my life
16. Ajay is a close second ;)
17. I just read the Da Vinci Code
18. I hated the ending
19. I am however still looking forward to the movie
20. I am terribly impatient
21. I am very spoiled
22. Those two things can make loving me challenging
23. However, somehow he manages :)
24. I love taking pictures
25. My home is filled with frames full of family and friends
26. I think The Golden Girls is a funny show
27. Without Estelle Getty is would have sucked
28. I hope I don't end up living with 3 of my friends lol
29. I detest answering the telephone
30. I have caller id so that I don't have to sometimes
31. My friends always think I am call screening
32. Sometimes I am
33. My favourite pastime is watching movies
34. I have a decent dvd collection (about 70)
35. I prefer watching movies with someone so we can talk about the movie
36. I loathe people talking during a movie
37. I am allergic to honey
38. I love the taste of honey
39. I hate shopping, but love to spend money
40. I want to be a mommy someday
41. I fear not having the energy to enjoy it
42. I'd like to bring 3 children into the world
43. I fear not making enough $ to provide for them properly
44. I have one niece
45. She reminds me so much of my brother and I
46. My parents got their wish, we'd have children like us
47. I have one brother, younger
48. All of my grandparents have passed away
49. I would have loved to have had them meet Ajay
50. I hope that he builds a relationship with my remaining family
51. I am not a fan of hot or cold weather
52. I own fans and warm jackets to compensate
53. A good man helps out when it's cold too ;)
54. I'm addicted to British television
55. I watch Coronation street weekly
56. Ab FAb, Chef, Vicar of Dibley, and Eastenders are also great!
57. My middle name is Michelle
58. My fake name is Kellee
59. Fake names are great for taxis, cold calls, and greasy guys
60. We play the lotto twice weekly
61. When we win, I want to travel
62. I always joke that I'll go to Milan for shoe shopping
63. When I was a kid I hated meat
64. I'm now a big fan of beef, poultry and fish!
65. I wish that I were a better cook
66. I HATE doing dishes
67. I enjoy doing laundry... it's peaceful
68. When I was growing up, I secretly wanted to marry Alan Alda
69. He didn't age very well, so I'm glad that I didn't
70. I think that turtles, and butterflies are cute
71. I've never been a girlie-girl
72. I didn't wear pink for about 20 years
73. Now I realize that it actually looks good on me
74. Sometimes my eyes are brown, sometimes they're violet
75. I pay someone to hurt me; I get my brows waxed monthly
76. My birthday has always been my favourite day of the year
77. I'm looking forward more to Ajay's this year
78. The Wizard of Oz is my favourite movie
79. I've always wanted ruby slippers
80. Gonzo is my favourite muppet
81. I've always been attracted to men with odd shaped noses
82. I think Lost is the best show I've seen in a long time
83. I could get addicted to it, like I was to Knot's Landing
84. Ikea is a great place to shop... we need one here
85. I usually go to the States once a year to shop
86. I have yet to go this year
87. I'd like my next big trip to be to India
88. I'm terrified of going
89. Being surrounded by multitudes of people makes me anxious
90. New York City was overwhelming
91. I'd go back again anytime :)
92. If you ever go, do the 3 hour boat tour, amazing!
93. I don't smoke, it stinks
94. I barely drink anymore, but on occasion I get smashed
95. I love playing hostess... it's me at my best
96. I rarely have people over though, it's tough with Marshall
97. I have over 23 biological aunts and uncles
98. I also have over 60 first cousins
99. My family is nuts
100. I fit right in :)

6 Comments:

At 5:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ran into your blog.. It's very nice looking.
You write "24. I love taking pictures" Would you care to take one or two of authentic canadian front doors and send it to frontdoors@gmail.com for my Front Doors blog? :)
..just an idea..

 
At 5:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll link back to your site with every posted picture :) Thanks for your nice comments!

 
At 7:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! laptops computer shopping http://www.buy-ambien-online-7.info Mp3 portable audio players

 
At 1:41 p.m., Anonymous kunal said...

great site -100 things are awesome
visit mine for more interesting stuff
happy diwali 2014

 
At 7:38 a.m., Blogger Shivam said...

happy diwali greeting cards

happy diwali wallpapers

 
At 4:18 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...


Happy diwali to all of you, may this diwali bring happiness to your lifes.

happy diwali sms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


« Cancerian Webring »