Google

Twenty-Ten

Turning 30 and I thought that I might have something of interest to tell the world. Comments are always welcomed!

July 28, 2005

Did I Mention It Comes With A Remote?!?!

~At last, at last, at long last... my airconditioner has arrived! Last night I picked it up at the courier depot, brought it into the house and began the arduous task of putting the damn thing together. What is it with everything being "some assembly required these days? I've got some techie skills, but handy I am not. I find it extremely frustrating to have to figure out which little screw goes into which little hole. I know some people are naturally predispositioned to being handy in these situations, me I sweated my way through it from start to finish, literally. I positioned the thing in the window and held my breath while I plugged it in. Within a half an hour I actually had to turn it down a notch because the room was too cold. Hallelujah!!!

My two big concerns now are 1. what's preventing someone from walking up and stealing it out of the window considering that it's ground level and 2. I think the directions said something about angling the thing so that it could drip - how the hell do I do that???

Honestly, there are days when I feel like a strong, independent, self-reliant woman... and then there are the days when I buy an airconditioner and I wish that there were a man here (hint hint) to push it off on to for set up! It hurts me to admit that, but to hell with it... I hate having to be handy!

2 Comments:

At 8:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont know much about air conditioners but what the hell..i can try..lol

 
At 7:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

which is the best Conditioner for mens???? thanks in advance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


« Cancerian Webring »