Google

Twenty-Ten

Turning 30 and I thought that I might have something of interest to tell the world. Comments are always welcomed!

August 08, 2005

"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word"


Open mouth, insert foot.

Ever wish you just kept things to yourself? "Sometimes," as my mother so kindly tells me, "it's better to say nothing at all." My fear is that if I clam up on everything that I'll get to the point where I never say anything until it builds up and it's too late, I'll explode. Don't they say the key to every relationship is communication? Maybe I'm just an inept communicator?

I feel like I have a new testimonial, "Hello, I'm 30 years old and I still don't understand men." Do you think that there's a 12 step program for that? :)

2 Comments:

At 11:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't clam up. Speak honestly. If you want something from someone, you have to ask for it in the plainest most honest way possible, even it it feels funny or uncomfortable. You must also accept the same honesty, without judgement, from others.

12 step program? Not sure, but the first six steps probably involve learning to laugh at bodily functions!

Found you VIA Dr Strangesales, Gambl0r, etal

 
At 5:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


« Cancerian Webring »